Knife Sharpener: ZWEISSEN Ceramica - 12 inch - Package of 2
The ZWEISSEN Ceramica is coated with 1000 grit ceramic, which has an extra-fine texture and high hardness rating- these qualities make the Ceramica perfect for blades that feature a fine edge (such as German or Asian knives). Inside the ceramic skin is a steel core, which makes for a strong, sturdy construction that will last longer than hollow-core ceramic sharpeners. The sharpening surface is a full 12" long, making it ideal for knives of any size.
The textured handle makes Ceramica easy and safe to hold, and the base has a hook for easy storage when not in use. Additionally, a steel plate at the top of the handle acts as a handguard should the blade you're sharpening slip.
WHEN YOU ORDER THE CERAMICA, YOU ARE ORDERING 2 AT A TIME.
- Professional 1000 grit white-ceramic outer rod for sharpening knives to a razor-sharp edge
- 12" length makes Ceramica suitable for all knife sizes
- Sharpening instructions included on the packaging
- Steel core beneath the ceramic for strength and durability
- Steel handguard helps prevent accidents if the knife being sharpened slips towards your hand
- Texturized handle that's easy and comfortable to hold
- Metal hook on the heel of the handle to hang Ceramica up when not in use