Knife Sharpener: ZWEISSEN Diamante - Package of 4
This product is sold out
The ZWEISSEN Diamante uses a diamond-coated steel sharpening wheel to sharpen, realign, and prepare the blade for the second step. For many, this is as sharp as the blade would need to be to make a good cut.
The second stage runs the blade through an ultra fine 1000-grit ceramic sharpening wheel, which hones the blade to a razor-sharp finish. The two-stage system creates a double-beveled edge that will last up to twice as long as a standard single bevel.
Diamante's base features a rubber backing to prevent the unit from slipping while it's in use, and the wide stainless-steel-backed handle allows you to hold it steady with security and safety. Additionally, the bi-directional design allows the Diamante to be used either right or left handed. The Diamante is not suitable for Asian, coated, or ceramic knives.
WHEN YOU ORDER THE DIAMANTE, YOU ARE ORDERING 4 AT A TIME.
- Professional two-stage sharpening mechanism with both diamond-coated steel and ceramic sharpening pucks
- Creates double-beveled, razor-sharp edges that last up to twice as long as a regular edge
- Bi-directional sharpening wheels allow Diamante to be used right-or-left handed
- Wheel sharpening creates a long lasting and sharp edge
- Directions for use included on the packaging
- Non-slip rubber base
- Wide, easy-grip handle
- Small footprint makes storage and use a snap