Knife Sharpener: ZWEISSEN Schärfsten - Package of 4
The ZWEISSEN Schärfsten uses a diamond-coated steel sharpening wheel to sharpen, realign, and prepare the blade for the second step. For many, this is as sharp as the blade would need to be to make a good cut.
The second stage runs the blade through an ultra fine 1000-grit ceramic sharpening wheel, which hones the blade to a razor-sharp finish. The two-stage system creates a double-beveled edge that will last up to twice as long as a standard single bevel.
Schärfsten itself has many stainless steel components including the base, handle, and housing for the sharpening wheels. The bottom comes with a rubber backing to prevent Schärfsten from slipping while it's in use, and the wide stainless-steel handle allows you to hold it steady with security and safety.
Additionally, the bi-directional design allows the Schärfsten to be used either right or left handed. All of this in a compact, professional design? ZWEISSEN delivers. The Schärfsten is not suitable for Asian, coated, or ceramic knives.
WHEN YOU ORDER THE Schärfsten, YOU ARE ORDERING 4 AT A TIME.
- Professional two-stage sharpening mechanism with both diamond-coated steel and ceramic sharpening pucks
- Creates double-beveled, razor-sharp edges that last up to twice as long as a regular edge
- Bi-directional sharpening wheels allow Schärfsten to be used right-or-left handed
- Wheel sharpening creates a long lasting and sharp edge
- Directions for use included on the packaging
- Non-slip rubber base
- Wide, sturdy stainless steel handle